Monday, March 5, 2012

How Does Utah Respond to The US President?

For other people, President Obama is not good for the US for many reasons. They say: he made the economy worse, he apologises when he should not, he is not an American, etc. But for some in Utah, he cannot possibly do anything good even if he tried because of Curse thing.

When I was battling with the state of Utah and was writing petitions to state and federal officials to hear me, I sent one of the petitions to President Obama's office.

Here is my response  to the letter that I got from US Department of Education in response to the White House Petition:



From: Victoria <vsethunya@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Sep 6, 2011 at 7:01 PM
Subject: Re: Notice of Release of Information



Dear Ms Smith:

I am humbled by a response from the White House and from your office. This is the  honor of the highest degree I have received my entire life. Kindly relay my heartfelt gratitude to the The United States President's Office, The Office of President Barack Obama, for the honorable gesture.

Please find below, Weber State University's office of Mr. Richard Hill email confirming receipt of the Notice of Release of Information I sent to his office.

For your convenience I enclose in this email the contents of the said Notice of Release of Information Sworn before Martha E. Pedroza, Notary Public in the County of Unita in the State of Wyoming on September 1, 2011, thus:

NOTICE OF RELEASE OF INFORMATION

After the graduation ceremony in December 2004, I asked the University Records Office how long a wait it would be before my diploma would be mailed to me. The Records Office said the diploma would arrive in
about 2 to 3 months after the ceremony. The following year, in 2005, a diploma arrived in the mail with a graduation date of May 2005. When I asked the university for a diploma for the completion of my coursework
in 2004 and for which fees had been paid, the said they had had system errors where my grades did not migrate from one university department to another on time. Carol Lapine's ( Administrator, Computer Literacy
Exams) emails as well as other communications from Weber State University confirm this information. Several of my student records at WSU have incorrect dates.

In 2005, I was not enrolled as an undergrad. I worked for Fresenius Medical Company, for the Department of Education, and for the Department of Justice. These inconsistencies on my diploma( and other records) made it so that I could not obtain a valid work permit( Employment Authorization Document) in a legal profession. Weber State needs to simply release a diploma with the accurate date for Victoria 'Mamoeti Sethunya, Bachelor of Arts in English ( Minor in Chemistry) in 2004 so that I can take care of my family and move on with my life.

Having said that I, Victoria Sethunya, therefore, hereby authorize Kathleen A. Smith's Office, Kathleen A. Smith, Chief of Staff Policy, Planning and Innovation Office of Postsecondary Education U.S.Department of Education to request on my behalf any and all of my confidential and non-confidential records at Weber State University
(WSU) including but not limited to conversations pertaining to my requests for an accurately dated diploma from WSU via the Western Commission on Colleges and Universities President Elman's Office, or in any manner deemed appropriate by the US Department of Education's request.


WITNESS MY HAND this __________ of August, 2011 ( This was re-dated
1st September, 2011)

 ( I signed here)

Victoria Sethunya

 ( The remaining spaces were filled by the notary as I indicated
earlier in the email)

SWORN AND SUBSCRIBED BEFORE ME  this ________ day of  August, 2011

_____________________________________

Signature

___________________________ Notary Public

Printed Name,


(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

About 2 months later, I got a letter that said I should contact Dr. Ryan Thomas at Weber State University and that he had assured the department of education that a correct diploma is mailed to me. I called Dr. Ryan's a few days after I got the letter. His secretary said they had been waiting to hear from me. "We are working on it she said."

Back and forth, back and forth no answer. About a week ago, I called Dr. Ryan's office and he said he would confer with other departments to see where they are on the process.

From 2004 to 2012 a black person waits for a diploma to be issued in her name?

Is it because the US President also inherits Ham's Curse and there is no reason to pay attention to his recommendations?


No comments:

Post a Comment