Monday, March 5, 2012

Racism is Still an Issue in Mormonism

Listen, if you think Romney is saying what you want to hear because he learned it for the race, you are joking. This behaviour is rooted in at least one or more of his lives in Mormonism: Mormon in office, at play, at home and any other place.

I have dealt with Mormons in Government office and they are good with fabrications,  roundabouts, delaying tactics,   stonewalling, avoiding answers and with telling you what you want to hear. Many of you agree with me that Governor Romney has been the athlete ahead of the microphone in these elections.

So does this mean all Mormons are this way? I never claimed that of Mormons or of any community. I am talking about Mormons in positions of power and government. Maybe this will help you decide what Romney's potential is. Maybe it will not help you. I am talking about what I know and I am using facts I have to present the information.

Returning to post documents to support all of the above questions.

In the interim:
Here is a movie for you to watch. Bring popcorn!


Fabrications As Tools to Make Things Look Good:

Sample Fictitious Stories on My Student Record




These two documents are samples of "computer" migration errors that Hill alleges might have occured to ruin my student files, which are my immigration database at the University and with the US federal offices.  The first document says I was at the University in 1999 for Undergrad, which is true. The second statement claimed I was enrolled in Masters in Criminal Justice in 1999. This is false. Not only was I not enrolled in a higher degree at this time as you saw in the first record, this programme did not exist at the university at this time. That preexistence motif is up again.

If I studied Masters in 1999, I would have had to have enrolled in BA in around 1995 at which time I was still in Southern Africa. 

The signature running across the second document is mine. I refused to sign the document because it is false.  Against my conscience it was alright for Utah officials to twist my arm to do the wrong thing and the Utah Attorney General did not hold them accountable for it.




No comments:

Post a Comment